Tat Days 2007
August 23, 2007
Tatting for Tat Days! Imagine that!
1) Competition Pieces: Thank you for your entries. (You MUST have preregistered by August 12th.) BRING your entry form with you along with your piece.
2) Show 'N Tell: We encourage you to enter your tatted pieces into our competition if you have not entered them in one of our Tat Days competitions before. All of these entries will be displayed. Also, we encourage you to bring other items you would like to show off - maybe vintage items, items that were a gift to you, or just items you believe others would want to see. Please bring by the Tatting Display room BEFORE 11:00 on Friday. THANKS for sharing!
3) "Sheriff" Judy, of Tat-In-Hand County, has requested tatting for her new sheriff's hat. She is offering a "reward" for the best entry. Sheriff Judy is our Tatting Display Guard so that all of your beautiful and treasured pieces are well taken care of.
4) How about a Tatted Lanyard again this year for your name tag? Probably about 30" long.
5) Butterflies, Bugs and Beauties for Sharing: How many can you make with your left over ends for our SC State Fair Sharing of Tatting Day? In 2006, THANKS to YOU and our International Tatting Community, we had over 4000 small tatted pieces to share. Please help us make this goal again this year. As of August 18, we only had 800. If you practice the Tat Off flower pattern, how about saving those for us? And the person that turns in the most beauties WINS a $30 gift certificate to use in the vending area.
6) Homework: Be sure to check the teacher pages for possible "homework" or class preparation for your classes. If you have specific questions about the homework, just email your teacher.
7) Tat Off! - Want to practice the pattern before the FUN begins? Tat Off! Pattern
Palmetto Tatters Guild Mission
"Our mission is to promote the craft of tatting and spread it like kudzu across the South!"
General Tat Days Questions: Karen and Bonnie
General Registration Questions: Sally
Tat Days 2007 | Teachers | Class Schedule | Daily Schedule | More Info
Home | Events | Monthly | Palm Fronds | Conferences | Fundraisers | Gallery | Patterns | Awards | Links & Classes | About Us